insurance

I ever said that I didn’t need car insurance. Please don’t misunderstand me, I am not going tell you that you don’t need insurance either. We are in different conditions, so what we need must be different. If you own a car, of course you need car insurance, this is quite sure. For me, I don’t have a car, so I don’t need it now, but when I have one in future, I need car insurance too.

What I don’t need is life insurance. Why? Because I can make sure that there won’t be very bad things happening on me in 10 years, and I will have enough money to bear any accident 10 years later. This is why I don’t worry about my life, you are different from me, so there is no need to imitate me. You have your own life, don’t imitate anyone, just live your life. And always try your best to let your life be comfortable, this is what you should do.