Do It Yourself Home Security: Secure Your Home From Burglary With The Right And Affordable Security System
The house is not only a place of shelter and rest. Inside a house, homeowners will put valuable assets. They save money, jewelry, expensive furniture, electronic goods, securities, cars, and many more. this time more and more cases of theft. There is even a thief who has the main target vacant homes. The house is being left behind by their owners into a tempting target for theft. Theft is very detrimental to the community. Theft victims lose valuable items such as gold rings, money, cameras, and laptops.
Yet according to the owner of the house, he had locked the house well before leaving for work. The theft took place in the morning when everyone is busy doing the activity in the office while activities around the house are very quiet. Homeowners know if his house was robbed of a witness who then immediately calls if the house has been robbed. When police checked, turned out to be a thief entered the house through the garage. Lock the garage door open and the car has been vandalized. This case adds to the many cases of theft in the empty house plaguing the society.
The Number Of Robbery Cases
If you still think that the intruder will not be possible to enter your home, then you should be more open eye for surprising facts from the FBI stating that the United States is the country with the highest theft case. There are four cases of robbery every minute means that every 15 minutes a successful home ransacked. This data is very surprising that you need to know how the intruder is working so that you can do it yourself home security. Here are some facts that you can watch out for:
• According to statistical data as much as 60% of thieves damage the house by force. However, the data is surprising are as much as 30% of burglars enter homes without destroying part of the house because the homeowner forgot to lock the door or window.
• A study conducted by the University of North Carolina at Charlotte at the Department of Criminal Justice and Criminology has found that the thief will monitor whether the home has a security alarm system or not before robbing him. Another study found that thieves will avoid installing a home security system. If the alarm sounds, then they will soon leave the house without having managed to steal anything.
• Based on the data, as many as 33% will intruder entered the house through the front door because the door has a cavity and easy to be tampered with how pried or kicked. If the wooden doors of your home are already old and had holes, then you should immediately replace it with a new solid wood or you can overlay your door with metal. Every time you leave the house, turn on the security system in your home. fill in the entrance of your home by using motion lighting and security cameras.
• If you are still using a wireless home security system, then you should immediately replace as much as 25% burglar alarm and managed to cut the telephone wires before they get into the house. you can use a wireless home security system. This system cannot be terminated by the intruder because no cable that can be cut. Security uses wireless technology is more affordable, but the risks to the robbery are also greater. better you use the wireless system provided by the company that is reliable home security systems.
• Many thieves who attacked the house more than once. when they are already familiar with the layout of your house, then the thief can come back. If previously the home you've been robbed, then you should immediately install a home security system quickly so that the robber did not return to your home.
• Based on data from the FBI, the dollar decline that occurred in each case is $ 2,185 robbery. The amount is higher than the cost of installing a home security system is the most fundamental. The amount also does not include the emotional damage to a family due to the robbery. Many companies that offer rebates when your house is already equipped with a home security system. Costs to be incurred by the victim to face the criminal justice related to a home invasion are $ 20,000.
• A special report on the Bureau of Justice Statistics as much as 28% of cases of theft also made a member of the house suffered violence. As a result of this violence are the most fatal losses and affect psychic theft victims. Currently robbery cases are very difficult to solve. Only 13% of cases of theft were successfully handled by the police and the restoration of the property owned by the victim cannot be realized.
Home Security Systems To Prevent Burglary
We already know that the home security system has a considerable cost, but with increasingly sophisticated technology you can do it yourself home security. One of the devices you can install easily is The Piper NV. This is best home security systems that is equipped with a camera that is connected to the Android or iOS Smartphone. If the device detects movement or sound, then you can receive text messages, push notifications, email, or phone call.
Next, you can check the state of your house with a night vision camera with a 180 degree view, zoom, pan, and tilt to record an event with HD quality. There is a two-way audio is very sophisticated. If you see a thief, then you can be a powerful 105 dB siren. It can be connected to your home via Z-Wave. The tool is also equipped with temperature and humidity sensors. The Piper NV has a battery backup when there is a power outage. Although the router in your home does not work, you cannot get a warning sound or motion. With this best home security camera, you do not need to use the services of a security system.